7Click on individual events for more details or to register.
** check out the Fall 2013 Lynchburg Parks & Rec Guide for more – athletics, dance, and fitness for all ages!
Sat 8th: Goode What Goes Down Must Come Up 4-Miler. This is a predict your own time event. Goode. 8:50am. Paper Application.
- Injury Clinic with Rehab Associates. Riverside Runners store. 10am-12pm. No appointment necessary.
- Foundation/Centra 5k Run for Scholarships. Farmville. 9am
Sat 22nd: Stop Drop N Roll 5K & Fun Run/Walk. Farmville. 9am. Paper Application.
- 7th Annual Gifts for Gulu 5K & kids runs. Lynchburg College track. 5K @ 9am, kids fun runs @ 10:15am
- Charlottesville 10 miler. Charlottesville. 7:15am
Sun 30th: Lynchburg CROP Hunger Walk. St. John’s Episcopal Church. 3pm
Thurs 3rd: Liberty Mtn 5K Trail Race. LU. 6pm.
- 7th Annual Point of Honor 5K & Youth Mini-Mile. Riverfront Park. 9am.
- Paint Race 5K. Peaks View Park. 8:30
For additional athletic and fitness events – go to the Lynchburg Parks & Rec site.
For additional running events- check out the Riverside Runners events calendar.